Blogging for iPads is Back! Submit Your Brainshark Story to Enter the Contest!
October 11, 2012 09:23 AM
Last year’s blog contest was a huge hit, and it was all thanks to your creative and compelling Brainshark stories, so of course, we want to hear more!
We are happy to announce that the iPad blog contest is back again this fall! We will be giving away a new iPad (iPad 3) each month for the remainder of the year, and all you have to do to enter the drawing is tell us your Brainshark story. We know you have been doing some incredible things with Brainshark, and we want to help you put them on display!
Throughout the fall, if you send us a pertinent, relevant post for our Ideas Blog—you’ll be automatically entered into a drawing to win a new iPad!
We’re giving away 3 new iPads (iPad 3), one on each of the following days this fall:
- Wednesday, October 31
- Friday, November 30
- Monday, December 31
How to Enter
- Write a short blog post describing your Brainshark or myBrainshark success story. We want to know how Brainshark helps you solve a problem, increases your ROI, makes your job easier or your communications more effective.
- Posts should be approximately 400 – 600 words.
- You can include links to relevant data and examples, if applicable. Or, you can create a Brainshark presentation instead of writing the blog post.
- Feel free to add a short description of your company, but please don’t make it too promotional.
- Submit your blog post through our online form.
The Fine Print
- You can only win one iPad. (Sorry! We need to spread the love.)
- Each person who sends us a publishable, relevant blog post will be entered only once into each month’s drawing. (So, if you submit one post in October and we accept, you will then be entered once in the October drawing. If you submit five different posts in October and we accept them all, you will still only be entered in the October drawing once.)
- Even if your post is not published, you will still be entered in the drawing for that month as long as we accept your submission.
- Entries don’t carry over from month to month. You will only be entered in the drawing for the same month in which we receive your blog post submission. However, you are able to send us three different publishable blog posts, in October, November and December, and be entered into each month’s drawing.
Submit Your Post!