B2B Sales Managers: Evolve or Perish
A lot has been written recently about the impending “death” of the B2B sales rep; that today’s more educated buyers will choose to “self-serve” via e-commerce rather than engage with a salesperson.
But what about the first-lines sales managers? Are they too in danger of becoming extinct?
Join Brainshark’s Jim Ninivaggi and Walter Rogers of Baker Communications for an interactive webcast discussion on how today’s B2B sales managers needs to start evolving now, to prevent extinction tomorrow. Topics covered in this session will include:
- The biggest changes impacting B2B sales, and what’s needed to overcome them
- How AI and Machine Learning will soon disrupt key functions of first-line managers (and enhance others)
- What are the top 3 new competencies required of the sales manager over the next 3-5 years
- What are the gaps, organizationally, to implementing these changes
- What are next steps for your sales managers?