Brainshark’s Sales Training Enhancements Make It Simpler to Track Rep Progress, Validate Readiness
WALTHAM, Mass. — Feb. 28, 2018 — Brainshark, Inc., delivering SaaS-based sales enablement and readiness solutions, today debuted new product capabilities and enhancements, designed to strengthen and streamline sales learning. Chief improvements include a new progress tracker for formal training that enables sales reps to easily monitor their learning paths. Brainshark has also enhanced its sales coaching solution, providing more flexibility both as reps complete coaching activities and reviewers evaluate them.
New, enriched Brainshark learning environment
The Brainshark formal learning environment now has an updated user interface. Learners benefit from:
- A new “training progress tracker” – This bar helps individual sales reps monitor their unique learning paths, and track all activities, due dates and next steps from a single, action-oriented visual display.
- Learning path details – When learners click into a new path, they have immediate, visual insight into where they stand, what needs to be completed next and where their training journey is taking them.
- Easily accessible “to-dos” and certificates – Interactive buttons help sellers navigate to what they need to learn next. They can instantly see what assignments still need to be completed and click to access them – and can also see what percentage of a curriculum they’ve already finished. In addition, reps can click to view and download certificates they’ve earned.
“To improve sales readiness, your learning material needs to be engaging, accessible and intuitive,” said Greg Flynn, Brainshark CEO. “These enhancements empower reps to gain even greater visibility into their learning paths – motivating them along their journeys. Brainshark eliminates any question about what’s required of reps to be truly ready to have the types of conversations that win business.”
Coaching gets a new look too
Brainshark’s coaching interface is debuting a new look as well. Updates to the sales coaching solution include:
- Video submissions: made even easier – Brainshark’s coaching activity submission page – where sellers submit videos of themselves for assessment (delivering a presentation, handling a series of objections, demoing a new product, etc.) – has been redesigned to provide a more streamlined user experience. It’s easy for reps to drag-and-drop their video submissions for review and to learn more about how they’ll be scored by hovering over category descriptions.
- Testing 1, 2, 3… – New audio-level detection features let reps know if their mic is off or too low when they start recording submissions within the coaching solution.
- More flexibility for reviewers – The coaching feedback page – where managers and other reviewers evaluate reps’ video submissions – has been visually enhanced as well. Reviewers also now have the ability to play back submissions received at seven different speeds – ranging from half-speed to twice as fast as normal – enabling coaches to evaluate reps’ videos more efficiently.
Upgrade: CRM Connector for Salesforce Lightning
Brainshark has also strengthened its integration with Salesforce Lightning – enabling Lightning customers to use more complete and richer Brainshark functionality from within the Lightning Experience. For example, Salesforce administrators can now place Brainshark’s “content-in-context” functionality anywhere within a Salesforce record page – giving reps instant, more intuitive access to the right content to prepare with and share, at the right time, for each unique selling situation.
For more information about Brainshark’s latest enhancements, customer success stories and more, please visit www.brainshark.com.
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content needed to prepare salespeople when, where and how they work. With Brainshark, companies can: enable sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching and practice that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly, updated easily, and accessed anywhere. Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.