Brainshark and CSO Insights to Share Advice on Sales Enablement Strategies and Trends
WALTHAM, Mass. — August 23, 2016 — Brainshark, Inc., delivering SaaS-based sales enablement solutions, today announced it will reveal data from a new report on sales productivity trends during an upcoming webinar, co-hosted with research firm CSO Insights. The report – sponsored by Brainshark and conducted by CSO Insights – details sales enablement investments, challenges and opportunities to drive business growth.
Webinar details include:
Date: Wednesday, August 31, at 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT
- Jim Dickie, research fellow, CSO Insights
- Tamara Schenk, research director, CSO Insights
- Brendan Cournoyer, VP of corporate marketing, Brainshark
Registration: Sign up to attend the free event.
Additional report details:
The Brainshark-sponsored CSO Insights study highlights best practices, pitfalls and areas of opportunity, including how effective onboarding, coaching and content can drive sales success. Key insights from the report, based on a survey of more than 400 business leaders, include:
- Challenges hitting numbers: Almost 1 in 2 sales reps (44%) fails to meet quota.
- Sales enablement productivity goals: Organizations’ top three sales enablement productivity objectives are to decrease salesperson ramp-up time (45%), increase reps’ available selling time (39%) and improve sales rep/client communications (34%).
- Ready, set… wait: 61% of organizations note it takes reps seven months or more to ramp up to full productivity – highlighting the need for effective onboarding and training programs, and just-in-time training content.
- Coaching’s impact: A formal sales coaching framework that is connected to the sales enablement framework can increase win rates by 28%. Thus, it’s important to provide a support network to sales management, with resources available to “coach the coach” so they can help reps achieve their potential.
- Power of content: High-quality content assets can improve quota attainment by 6%. Content must also be accessible and map to needs across the customer’s journey.
“In an ever-changing, customer-driven world, effective sales enablement is needed more than ever. But ‘trying harder’ in a one-off project manner does not create the expected results,” Schenk said. “As our research shows – and as we’ll discuss during the webinar – successful sales force enablement is about enabling the entire sales force, not only salespeople, in a much smarter way. This begins with a clear vision and a formal enablement strategy, and it requires aligning the marketing, sales and service processes to the customer’s journey.”
Brainshark’s Cournoyer said: “The study shows that growing revenues and increasing win rates are far and away the top sales effectiveness goals for sales enablement. To accomplish this, organizations need a multi-pronged approach – focused on improving sales training, coaching and buyer engagement by addressing people, process and technology components. Working with CSO Insights to share this new data, we hope to give companies a roadmap for increasing sales effectiveness.”
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content authoring capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition. With Brainshark, companies can: prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly and accessed anywhere. Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.