Brainshark and CSO Insights to Share Advice on Sales Enablement Strategies and Trends
WALTHAM, Mass. — August 23, 2016 — Brainshark, Inc., delivering SaaS-based sales enablement solutions, today announced it will reveal data from a new report on sales productivity trends during an upcoming webinar, co-hosted with research firm CSO Insights. The report – sponsored by Brainshark and conducted by CSO Insights – details sales enablement investments, challenges and opportunities to drive business growth.
Webinar details include:
Date: Wednesday, August 31, at 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT
- Jim Dickie, research fellow, CSO Insights
- Tamara Schenk, research director, CSO Insights
- Brendan Cournoyer, VP of corporate marketing, Brainshark
Registration: Sign up to attend the free event.
Additional report details:
The Brainshark-sponsored CSO Insights study highlights best practices, pitfalls and areas of opportunity, including how effective onboarding, coaching and content can drive sales success. Key insights from the report, based on a survey of more than 400 business leaders, include:
- Challenges hitting numbers: Almost 1 in 2 sales reps (44%) fails to meet quota.
- Sales enablement productivity goals: Organizations’ top three sales enablement productivity objectives are to decrease salesperson ramp-up time (45%), increase reps’ available selling time (39%) and improve sales rep/client communications (34%).
- Ready, set… wait: 61% of organizations note it takes reps seven months or more to ramp up to full productivity – highlighting the need for effective onboarding and training programs, and just-in-time training content.
- Coaching’s impact: A formal sales coaching framework that is connected to the sales enablement framework can increase win rates by 28%. Thus, it’s important to provide a support network to sales management, with resources available to “coach the coach” so they can help reps achieve their potential.
- Power of content: High-quality content assets can improve quota attainment by 6%. Content must also be accessible and map to needs across the customer’s journey.
“In an ever-changing, customer-driven world, effective sales enablement is needed more than ever. But ‘trying harder’ in a one-off project manner does not create the expected results,” Schenk said. “As our research shows – and as we’ll discuss during the webinar – successful sales force enablement is about enabling the entire sales force, not only salespeople, in a much smarter way. This begins with a clear vision and a formal enablement strategy, and it requires aligning the marketing, sales and service processes to the customer’s journey.”
Brainshark’s Cournoyer said: “The study shows that growing revenues and increasing win rates are far and away the top sales effectiveness goals for sales enablement. To accomplish this, organizations need a multi-pronged approach – focused on improving sales training, coaching and buyer engagement by addressing people, process and technology components. Working with CSO Insights to share this new data, we hope to give companies a roadmap for increasing sales effectiveness.”
Brainshark’s sales readiness platform gives you the tools to prepare all your client-facing teams with the knowledge and skills they need to perform at the highest level. With best-of-breed solutions for training, coaching, content and more, you can ensure reps are always ready to make the most of any selling situation.
With Brainshark, companies can: enable sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching and practice that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly, updated easily, and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to get better results from their sales enablement initiatives.