Brainshark Enters 2017 With New Customers Across Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Financial Services Industries
Waltham, Mass. – January 18, 2017 – Brainshark, Inc., delivering SaaS-based sales enablement and readiness solutions, today announced a strong close to 2016 – welcoming more than 140 new customers across the technology, healthcare, manufacturing and financial services industries, and more. These organizations will use Brainshark to increase sales readiness and drive greater sales productivity. They join more than 1,500 companies, including half of the Fortune 100, that rely on Brainshark to improve sales results and close more deals faster.
Leading companies that selected Brainshark’s sales readiness solutions in the final quarter of 2016 include: Diebold, Ring, Deltek, Amgen, Riverbed Technology, Aesthetic Medical Solutions, Crownpeak Technology, U.S. Vision, Bioverativ, Aristocrat Technologies, Knauf Insulation, MaplesFS, AlloSource and Clopay Building Products.
In addition to new, leading customers, other milestones from Brainshark’s successful 2016 included:
- Customer account expansions. More than 100 existing customers expanded their use of Brainshark solutions in 2016. These expansions came as customers extended their Brainshark usage into additional departments, grew their sales teams organically and through acquisitions, and put greater focus on sales onboarding, training and coaching.
- Major product launches, including the availability of Brainshark for Coaching, Brainshark’s acclaimed sales coaching software. Brainshark for Coaching enables sales managers to coach their teams anytime, anywhere – so reps are prepared to capitalize on every interaction.
- Industry-first partnerships, with Brainshark and Highspot announcing a strategic partnership to deliver the most complete sales enablement solution, encompassing onboarding, training, coaching, content management, customer engagement and analytics. Brainshark also extended its partnership with CloudCoaching International for powerful, expanded sales coaching offerings.
- Nine award wins, with Brainshark for Coaching earning a gold Stevie® Award in the International Business Awards, as well as a People’s Choice Stevie Award in the American Business Awards program, among other honors. Brainshark was also named a strong performer in The Forrester Wave™: Sales Enablement Automation Systems, Q4 2016, published by Forrester Research, Inc.
- A new brand identity for Brainshark, with new market positioning, and a new logo and tagline that reflect the company’s firm commitment to helping customers address sales readiness and enablement needs.
“On the heels of a very successful 2016, we look forward to helping our customers drive greater sales productivity and results in the year ahead,” said Brainshark CEO Greg Flynn. “Exciting, upcoming product innovations – combined with Brainshark’s leading solutions and services, and talented team – will help customers continue to close more deals faster and grow their businesses.”
With Brainshark’s award-winning sales readiness solutions, organizations can deliver more effective training and coaching, while empowering reps to engage in more valuable buyer interactions. In addition, powerful analytics empower companies to see which sales reps are truly ready to engage in the types of sales conversations that drive business.
For more information about how companies such as GE Digital, Cleo and Colonial Life are using Brainshark to drive sales readiness and success, please visit www.brainshark.com/success.
Brainshark’s sales readiness platform gives you the tools to prepare all your client-facing teams with the knowledge and skills they need to perform at the highest level. With best-of-breed solutions for training, coaching, content and more, you can ensure reps are always ready to make the most of any selling situation.
With Brainshark, companies can: enable sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching and practice that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly, updated easily, and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to get better results from their sales enablement initiatives.