Brainshark Introduces Sales Coaching ‘Practice Field’ – to Help Sellers Rehearse and Master Their Messages
WALTHAM, Mass. — October 30, 2018 — Brainshark, Inc., delivering SaaS-based sales enablement and readiness solutions, today announced powerful enhancements to its award-winning sales coaching technology. Chief among them is a Practice Field for sellers – increasing sellers’ confidence and competence, so they can master key messages.
Recognized with gold-level Stevie® Awards in The International Business Awards® for the past three years, Brainshark’s sales coaching software helps organizations improve rep readiness through video-based practice, reinforcement and assessments. Coaches and managers use Brainshark to issue assignments to their reps (e.g., “Show how you’d pitch this new product to this persona”), and reps record themselves – submitting a video through the system for review.
Now, with the new coaching Practice Field, sales reps can:
- Practice their messages and skills in a safe environment, with video “takes” automatically saved. Reps can preview and delete these takes, as needed.
- Share their practice videos with peers for feedback.
- Submit their best work for review by coaches/managers. Submitted videos can also be processed by Brainshark’s artificial intelligence (AI)-powered Machine Analysis engine – generating rapid, automated insights about reps’ ability to stay on-message, emotions and personality traits exuded, and more.
“When it comes to learning, as the saying goes, ‘Practice makes perfect,’” said Brendan Cournoyer, vice president of marketing, Brainshark. “It’s important that reps get that practice in a safe environment – so they’re comfortable trying new things, and primed to learn and improve. With our new coaching Practice Field, reps can more easily hone their pitches and skills before demonstrating them to a manager or having a live customer interaction, when the stakes are higher. These new capabilities are yet another reflection of Brainshark’s commitment to helping companies drive perpetual sales readiness and close more deals.”
Additional Coaching and Learning Enhancements
Brainshark is also unveiling other capabilities and enhancements to its sales coaching and learning software. These include:
- Coaching: Timestamped Feedback. When providing feedback on a video submission through Brainshark’s coaching platform, reviewers can now indicate specific moments by entering a time format (e.g., 1:34 or 1m 34s). Brainshark converts the timestamps to a clickable link, which jumps to that exact moment in the video – so sellers can instantly see the areas their coaches want them to focus on.
- Training/Learning: Course Completion Import. Users of Brainshark’s formal training and continuous learning solutions can now upload reps’ course-completion information for training events that occur outside of Brainshark (such as instructor-led training or webinars). This gives managers more flexibility to create broader learning paths, and enables them to save time by tracking course completion information within their existing workflow.
- Product Suggestions Forum. With Brainshark’s updated Product Suggestions Forum, users can view, submit and vote on product improvements. This forum provides visibility into customer and employee suggestions, and enables users to more greatly influence Brainshark’s product roadmap.
For more information on Brainshark and its acclaimed solutions for sales training, coaching and content creation, please see www.brainshark.com.
Brainshark’s data-driven sales enablement and readiness platform provides client-facing teams with the knowledge, skills and resources they need to perform at the highest level. With best-of-breed solutions for training and coaching, as well as cutting-edge insights into sales performance, customers can ensure their sales reps are always ready to make the most of any selling situation. With Brainshark, companies can: enable sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching and practice that ensure reps master key messages; empower teams with dynamic content that can be created quickly, updated easily and accessed anywhere; and use powerful scorecards to visualize sales performance trends and make real connections from improved readiness to increased revenue. Thousands of customers – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to close performance gaps and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.