Brainshark Launches myBrainshark Pro Enabling Easy Creation, Targeted Delivery and Detailed Tracking of On-Demand, Multimedia Content
WALTHAM, Mass. — April 6, 2010 — Brainshark, Inc., the leader in on-demand presentations, today announced the immediate availability of myBrainshark Pro, providing enhanced functionality to users of myBrainshark – a site that lets you create, share and track voice-enriched, multimedia presentations for free. The powerful features available through myBrainshark Pro – including privacy and advanced analytic options – help small-office/home-office (SOHO) professionals and individual business users deliver multimedia communications in an even more targeted, measurable and effective way.
“myBrainshark Pro represents another step in Brainshark’s vision of enabling businesspeople to easily create and deliver high-impact, multimedia content,” said Brainshark CEO Joe Gustafson. “We’re pleased to build on the free myBrainshark site we introduced last fall with new, advanced features now available for SOHO and individual business users. With the expanded functionality, these individuals can better drive responses from the audiences they need to reach and measure the precise impact of their communications.”
The advanced privacy and analytic options available with myBrainshark Pro make it easy to send targeted presentations as part of a lead generation campaign, deliver important business information or training-related content, create a “talking résumé” for a potential employer and much more. In each case, Brainshark’s tracking features provide detailed information about a presentation’s reach, impact and interest from viewers. myBrainshark Pro subscriptions start at $9.99/month – letting users apply any or all of the following features to a particular presentation:
- Share a presentation privately. Currently all content on myBrainshark is publicly available to a worldwide audience – visible on the myBrainshark site and indexed on leading search engines. By applying the privacy option, users can deliver a message that reaches only their intended audience.
- Apply password protection. This provides an additional layer of security to content.
- Add a “guestbook.” By addinga registration form at the beginning or end of a presentation, users can see precisely who is viewing their content – along with the viewer’s contact information, role, company details and more – enabling them to collect an unlimited number of leads, for example, or ensure that all those who need to view the content have done so.
- Create and send personalized URLs (PURLs). This is an option for monitoring individual viewing activity without a guestbook registration, letting users improve the results of – and insight into – marketing campaigns.
- Access and run viewing reports. Whereas myBrainshark currently provides access to anonymous and aggregate viewing data, a Pro subscription gives a whole new level of specificity, aiding in timely follow-up with viewers. Users can access detailed viewing reports online and/or opt to receive alerts via e-mail, sent immediately after someone has watched their presentation. These reports show information including: who viewed the presentation, when, how much content was consumed, and how any survey questions were answered.
myBrainshark users can apply Pro features to any presentation they’ve created for a monthly fee of $9.99 per presentation – with a 10% discount applied when users create and store five presentations with Pro-level features and a 20% discount for 10 or more. A presentation’s Pro status can also be “turned off” at any time – letting users apply the Pro functionality to another presentation at no additional charge. In addition, myBrainshark users can still create, deliver and store an unlimited number of presentations without Pro features for free.
“As we work to educate clients, myBrainshark has played a vital role – letting us distribute our thought leadership for free, and even sell helpful content online,” said Kenny Erickson, owner of A&Z Credit Restoration. “Now, as a myBrainshark Pro user, we’ve really upped our game. In particular, the guestbook feature has already dramatically improved the effectiveness of our outreach, and the detailed tracking information we receive is crucial to conducting the proper sales follow-up as we continue to grow our business.”
For more information and a myBrainshark Pro product walkthrough, please see http://my.brainshark.com/myBrainshark-Pro-Walkthrough-740151321.
In addition to myBrainshark and the new myBrainshark Pro, Brainshark continues to offer its Standard, Corporate and Unlimited Editions on a subscription basis to companies seeking an enterprise-class, multi-user solution.
Brainshark’s data-driven sales enablement and readiness platform provides client-facing teams with the knowledge, skills and resources they need to perform at the highest level. With best-of-breed solutions for training and coaching, as well as cutting-edge insights into sales performance, customers can ensure their sales reps are always ready to make the most of any selling situation. With Brainshark, companies can: enable sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching and practice that ensure reps master key messages; empower teams with dynamic content that can be created quickly, updated easily and accessed anywhere; and use powerful scorecards to visualize sales performance trends and make real connections from improved readiness to increased revenue. Thousands of customers – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to close performance gaps and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.