Brainshark Launches SlideShark Team Edition
WALTHAM, Mass. — February 1, 2012 — Brainshark, Inc., the leader in online and mobile presentations, today announced the availability of SlideShark Team Edition. Building on the capabilities of the free SlideShark iPad app for individuals, SlideShark Team Edition provides organizations with powerful, multi-user functionality – including centralized content administration, team-wide access to content and valuable usage analytics.
Launched in October 2011, SlideShark solved what had been a critical problem for millions of iPad users around the world: how to properly play PowerPoints on the device. No more flattening presentations into PDFs or toiling with conversion techniques that garble fonts, colors, animations and graphics – SlideShark lets mobile professionals view and show PowerPoint presentations on the iPad the way they were meant to be seen. Since its launch, SlideShark has seen a groundswell of demand – including two downloads per minute, 24x7, and a consistent ranking among the top productivity apps in Apple’s App Store.
Now, with SlideShark Team Edition, groups within organizations – such as sales teams – can apply SlideShark’s functionality on a wider scale and take advantage of new features that support centralized, secure content management.
“SlideShark Team Edition represents the next, natural evolution of our product and comes in response to user demand,” said Brainshark CEO Joe Gustafson. “With SlideShark Team Edition, we now look forward to helping teams better access and manage their PowerPoint content – and, of course, view or present it properly anytime, on-the-go on their iPads.”
SlideShark Team Edition includes the following features:
- Shared team content – Users can securely access, view and present PowerPoints that authorized administrators and team members have uploaded and designated for shared use.
- Personal user content – Individual team members can upload their own PowerPoint decks to SlideShark and convert them to an iPad-ready format for their own personal access and viewing.
- Central management – Team account administrators have the ability to add or remove users, change user permissions, manage billing centrally and assign administrative controls.
- Usage analytics – Account administrators can view online and download reports that show which users are accessing and viewing content, and which presentations are most and least popular.
- Team storage – Teams benefit from plenty of space for shared team content and personal user content, with 5GB of total storage plus more as required.
- Reliability and security – As with SlideShark, SlideShark Team Edition users take advantage of Brainshark’s highly secure, reliable and scalable enterprise-class cloud computing infrastructure.
Interested users can sign up for a SlideShark Team Edition 60-day free trial. SlideShark Team Edition is priced at $149 per user per year.
“As the enterprise workforce continues to ‘go mobile,’ the need for applications like SlideShark Team Edition continues to grow,” said Ira M. Weinstein, senior analyst and partner at Wainhouse Research. “SlideShark Team Edition solves two common road-warrior problems – the need to easily view PowerPoint presentations on a personal or corporate-issued iPad, and the need for centralized management and controlled access to corporate content. SlideShark has earned its place on my iPad’s home page.”
For more information and to download SlideShark or SlideShark Team Edition, please visit www.slideshark.com.
Brainshark’s data-driven sales readiness platform provides the tools to prepare client-facing teams with the knowledge and skills they need to perform at the highest level. With best-of-breed solutions for training and coaching, as well as cutting-edge insights into sales performance, customers can ensure their sales reps are always ready to make the most of any selling situation. With Brainshark, companies can: enable sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching and practice that ensure reps master key messages; empower teams with dynamic content that can be created quickly, updated easily and accessed anywhere; and use powerful scorecards to visualize sales performance trends and make real connections from improved readiness to increased revenue. Thousands of customers – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to close performance gaps and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.