Brainshark Unveils Brainshark Live New Live Presentation Capability in Brainshark Sales Accelerator
WALTHAM, Mass. — June 9, 2015 — Brainshark, Inc., delivering SaaS-based sales enablement solutions that close more deals, today announced Brainshark Live, bringing powerful live presentation capabilities to the Brainshark Sales Accelerator. Based on Brainshark’s award-winning SlideShark technology, Brainshark Live helps sales reps find and deliver the best presentation for every selling situation – right within Salesforce from their desktops and mobile devices. With these new features, the Sales Accelerator provides an even more comprehensive sales enablement platform – giving reps the ability to prepare for meetings, prospect, present live and track content effectiveness, all within their CRM system.
“Often, reps waste time searching for and creating content to present in sales situations, eroding sales productivity,” said Brainshark President Greg Flynn. “With these expanded capabilities, it’s easier than ever to solve this problem because the right content finds the rep, instead of the other way around. Reps can choose content to share with prospects, content to prepare for conversations and, now, content to present for live sales conversations.”
Brainshark Live is built on the company’s popular SlideShark presentation technology – named a gold-level Stevie® Award winner in the International Business Awards, “Best Business App” in the Appy Awards, “Best Sales App” in the Tabby Awards and more.
“SiriusDecisions research shows that b-to-b buyers rank the sales presentation highest among the list of content assets influencing their purchase decision-making process,” said Jennifer Ross, senior research director at SiriusDecisions and co-author of the firm’s 2015 B-to-B Buyer Study. “Content fuels the interactions that facilitate the buying process so it’s critical that it aligns to the needs of the buyer within the context of the buying scenario.”
With Brainshark Live, sales teams can:
- Ensure the use of approved live presentation content – delivered to reps in context with each selling situation, right from within Salesforce. Presentations appear alongside the content reps use to prepare and prospect, so they can quickly find the right material for each sales interaction.
- Present and project slides from computers, smartphones or tablets, in an easy presenter mode and with support for animations, speaker notes and annotations.
- Share slide decks so prospects can view them again on-demand and forward them to others. Reps can see who watched the presentation, when, how much and more.
- Broadcast presentations live over the Web. Reps can initiate presentations from Salesforce and invite both in-person and remote viewers to follow along live, on their own browsers, no downloads required.
In addition, with in-depth content analytics, the Brainshark Sales Accelerator makes sales conversations measurable – making it easy to see trends and correlate content used and presented with deals won, identify rep best practices, assess team preparedness, pinpoint prospect interest and more.
Additional Sales Accelerator Enhancements
In addition to Brainshark Live, other new Sales Accelerator enhancements include:
- Support for Salesforce Communities. Customers using Salesforce Communities can integrate engaging video content into their partner and customer community spaces, and get visibility into what is engaging those audiences and helping grow business.
- Link to Web Content. Customers with existing content that resides in a range of locations – such as blogs, websites, or shared file storage sites like Box or Dropbox – can serve up this content within context, enabling companies to ramp up quickly if they are just getting started with the Sales Accelerator. Reps also have the ability to use content on their company’s website for more effective selling – getting immediate insight into how buyers are engaging with the links those reps have shared.
A native Salesforce solution, the Brainshark Sales Accelerator empowers sales reps to have smarter conversations and close more deals faster, while providing valuable insight into how deals are won. For more information, please see www.brainshark.com/solutions/sales-accelerator.
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content needed to prepare salespeople when, where and how they work. With Brainshark, companies can: enable sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching and practice that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly, updated easily, and accessed anywhere. Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.