This book from Wiley provides everything you need to get started with sales enablement.
Heading to Nashville for SiriusDecisions 2016 Summit? You’re among good company!
More than 2,500 attendees representing some of the most innovative B2B brands, are expected, and Brainshark is thrilled to be a premier sponsor.
Before you scour the agenda for sessions to attend, take a look at these four presentations we think anyone involved in sales enablement will want to catch:
1. Assessing Execution and Impact of Sales Onboarding
Sales enablement leaders are aware that onboarding is critical for new reps, but most aren’t sure how to measure their onboarding program’s success. This keynote from SiriusDecisions' VP and Group Director of Sales Services Mark Levinson includes ways to evaluate an onboarding program’s execution and organizational impact, plus the important role marketing can play in educating new reps through content.
- When: Thursday, May 26, 2:40-3:20 p.m.
- Who: Mark Levinson, SiriusDecisions VP and Group Director
- Before you attend, we recommend: Accelerate the Ramp-Up Time of New Sales Rep
2. Sales Content: What Winners Do Differently
It’s a dilemma facing many businesses: marketing produces content, but it goes unused by sales. In this session, Heather Cole and Christine Polewarcyzk will present a blueprint for how to develop winning sales content, with supporting data from SiriusDecisions’ new sales content survey, which details what successful organizations are doing to manage and deliver content.
- When: Wednesday, May 25, 4:30-5:10 p.m.
- Who: Heather Cole, SiriusDecisions Service Director, Sales Enablement Strategies and Christine Polewarczyk, Sirius Decisions Research Director, Strategic Communications Management
- Before you attend, we recommend: 5 Ways Marketers Can Solve the Sales Content Problem
3. Sales Enablement Programs of the Year
For those who like digging into real-life examples, Peter Zink's presentation showcases sales enablement programs that actually drive results. For sales organizations, this will be a great opportunity to see what works for your peers are doing, and how you can emulate these programs within your own organization.
- When: Thursday, May 26, 1:00-1:40 p.m.
- Who: Peter Zink, SiriusDecisions Research Analyst
- Before you attend, we recommend: The Power of Enablement: Bridging the Sales Productivity Gap
4. Streamlining Sales Enablement Through Technology
This session is being sponsored by Brainshark.
If you’re wondering how sales enablement technology can play a key role in success, look no further than this case study presentation from Opower. You’ll learn how they utilize technology to simplify content management and distribution across regional offices and, as a result, increase sales productivity.
- When: Tuesday, May 24, 11:40 a.m.-12:25 p.m.
- Who: Scott Neuman, Opower VP of Sales Strategy and Katie Theiss, OPower Product Marketing
- Before you attend, we recommend: Sales Enablement Technology: How Should You Invest?
Want to connect with Brainshark during #SDSummit?
- Swing by the Brainshark booth to learn more about what we do, meet our executive team and get your hands on some free goodies.
- Connect with us on Twitter for live commentary throughout the conference. Send us a tweet that you’re attending and we’ll add you to our (growing!) list of #SDSummit attendees.
- Check out our customer feature sessions with GE Digital, Opower and Veritiv. See details here.