This eBook presents a model for perpetual readiness and ‘always-on’ enablement to help ensure your reps are prepared for anything that comes their way.
Dreamforce 2016 in San Francisco. Four days. 3000+ sessions.
Saying you need to budget your time wisely for the Super Bowl of the CRM sphere is an understatement. Even if you pick a track that interests you, like sales enablement, you still have about 260 sessions to choose from!
That said, we’ve narrowed it down to 8 sessions worth checking out for anyone who’s interested in sales enablement and productivity below. Here they are:
If you’re looking for insights to improve sales productivity and performance, this session promises to cover the importance of aligning sales and marketing through analytics.
- When: Tuesday, 10/4, 9:30 a.m.
- Who: Paul Ferndandes of Akamai Technologies and Brad Rutta of Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection
- Before you attend, we recommend: DGR Report: B2B Marketing & Sales
teams Converge with Sales Enablement Technology
Sales coaching is a top priority for enablement leaders – and this session will feature real-life examples of how B2B organizations are coaching their reps to success with the help of Salesforce.
- When: Tuesday, 10/4, 11 a.m.
- Who: Matt Evans of Salesforce and Rob Jeppsen of XVoyant
- Before you attend, we recommend:
This session looks at the different ways sales teams can engage their prospects, with tactics to make the most of the leads being passed through to them from marketing.
In this session, attendees can expect to walk away with an answer to the question: how can sales teams use data to become proactive instead of reactive?
- When: Wednesday, 10/5, 3:30 p.m.
- Who: Jason Summers of Verizon and Jeff Vagg of Salesforce
- Before you attend, we recommend: The Big Missing Piece of Sales Analytics
For those who like digging into real-life example, this panel session will feature stories from B2B professionals about how they’ve aligned their marketing and sales goals.
- When: Thursday, 10/6, 8 a.m.
- Who: Eric Boller and James Murphy of Nextiva, and Reena Parekh of Salesforce
- Before you attend, we recommend: Marketing’s Key Role in Sales Conversations
If you’re considering enlisting channel partners to help grow your business, this session is set to provide an introductory look at how selling with partners can turn into more profits.
- When: Thursday, 10/6, 10 a.m.
- Who: Mitch Gouss of SpringCM and Josh Weckesser of Xactly Corp
- Before you attend, we recommend: 4 Ways to Keep Your Channel Sales Force Prepared (and Selling for YOU)
This beginner level session is an opportunity to get a high-level look at how managers can incorporate coaching into individual and team meetings.
- When: Thursday, 10/6, 3:30 p.m.
- Before you attend, we recommend: SiriusDecisions: The Emerging Role of the Field Sales Coach
Fast, effective onboarding is one of the top challenges holding back today’s sales organizations. This session draws from the experiences of Salesforce employees, where more than 4,000 new hires are onboarded each year.
- When: Thursday, 10/6, 4:30 p.m.
- Who: Alexa Nayman of Salesforce
- Before you attend, we recommend: Amp Up Your Ramp-Up: 4 Keys to Getting Sales Reps Onboarded and Selling Faster
Want to meet the Brainshark team at Dreamforce? You can find us at Booths 139 and 141. Click below to schedule a meeting.