This book from Wiley provides everything you need to get started with sales enablement.
It’s official! Sales Enablement Platforms “represent the new tech stack in sales” (Aragon Research 2020).
If you want a successful sales team with proven and scalable processes in place—you need a sales enablement solution.
But the term “sales enablement” casts a wide net—now more so than ever as SaaS products hone in on the particular needs of revenue teams and build specialized solutions for them.
There are now several subcategories under the Sales Enablement umbrella with many suitable products to choose from in each. Some vendors specialize in one subcategory while others try to address all of them within a single product. That leaves enterprises and growing mid-market companies looking to add Sales Enablement a choice between two approaches if they want a comprehensive solution:
- Build a multi-vendor, best-of-breed ecosystem
- Go all-in on a single-vendor suite
As a buyer just looking into sales enablement, sorting through the subcategories and deciding on which of these two approaches to take can be overwhelming. So how do you know what’s right for you?
This infographic will help you determine whether the best-of-breed approach is right for you by:
- Giving you a high-level overview of sales enablement
- Breaking down each of the three major subcategories and their benefits
- Walking you through the logistics and merits of building a best-of-breed sales enablement stack or “ecosystem”
Take a look!