Sales Enablement Ideas Blog | Brainshark

Ideas Blog

Tips and ideas for sales enablement, training, marketing, and more.

March 13, 2018
Lauren Boutwell | @LBoutwell88 | Senior Content & Programs Manager, Brainshark
According to CSO Insights, nearly 60% of companies have a sales enablement person, program or function. But, where does that leave the other 40% of companies? That 40% most likely has some forms of sales enablement going on, even if they don’t refer to it as such. But even if sales enablement...
March 12, 2018
Carlie Lawrenson | Product Marketing Manager, Brainshark
Tracking our individual progress has been instilled in our daily routines. We want to know how many views our blog posts get, how many deadlines we’ve met, and even how many more steps we need to walk before we reach our fitness goal for the day. This craving to view our progression is sought in...
March 05, 2018
Jim Ninivaggi | @jninivaggi | Chief Readiness Officer, Brainshark
This post originally appeared on on February 1, 2018. A dozen years ago, no one had heard of the term sales enablement, but that doesn’t mean the concept didn’t exist. Companies have long sought to improve their sales team’s productivity and results by equipping (or enabling) them to...
March 01, 2018
Colleen Honan | Chief Sales Officer, Brainshark
Let me make one thing perfectly clear: I love working with millennials and can’t get enough of them. But many sales managers I encounter don’t share this opinion and have a bit of a defeatist attitude toward them. Some of the complaints I typically hear are, “They expect to run the place on Day 1...
February 13, 2018
Lauren Boutwell | @LBoutwell88 | Senior Content & Programs Manager, Brainshark
Sales enablement as a function has become far more prevalent over the last few years. In fact, the number of companies with a dedicated sales enablement role has more than tripled since 2013. With so many more companies now appointing dedicated professionals to oversee...
Download Now
How to Onboard a Winning Sales Team
Set the tone for your reps' success. Improve your sales onboarding program in 6 steps with this blueprint.
View Spectranetics Video
Spectranetics' Sales Enablement Story
See how Brainshark helped Spectranetics' sales team achieve a 95% pass rate on training in this 2-minute video.
Take the assessment now
Is Your Sales Enablement Program Built for Success?
How do you ensure that your reps are sales ready? Find out how your sales enablement program stacks up with this assessment.