New sales methodology adoption is one of four common transformation scenarios that sales enablement leaders must face.
New sales enablement leaders are likely to encounter executives and other company decision-makers who fail to grasp its purpose – or its benefits.
While you can’t predict every piece of breaking news, you can put a reliable response framework in place through an effective sales readiness strategy.
Learning how others practice sales enablement can help you form a rough outline of your own successful strategy.
SiriusDecisions Summit 2018 is in full swing, with 3,000-plus attendees converging in sunny Las Vegas this week to discuss the latest trends and challenges affecting B2B sales and marketing.
With sales, it’s not whether reps have completed the course that really matters. It’s whether they can demonstrate proficiency and readiness to engage buyers.
Regardless of the quality or accessibility of your content, its effectiveness wholly depends on whether your business value can be clearly presented. This is especially true when it comes to sales...
B2B sales managers need to examine measurements they can directly influence before focusing on sales pipeline and other areas they only indirectly affect.
With over 20 years of experience at companies like Avention and SiriusDecisions, Brainshark’s Chief Sales Officer, Colleen Honan, is no stranger to leading sales teams.
Learn about the concept and importance of sales readiness and three ways to improve it across your sales team.
According to CSO Insights, nearly 60% of companies have a sales enablement person, program or function. But, where does that leave the other 40% of companies?